Sorry for no posts over the weekend. Life, while good has been busy. OK, here’s today’s links of interest…
- From Theforce.net: Interview with Wierd Al Yankovich
- whatdoiknow.org a kick*** newsblog with an nifty anticorporate slant
- Mother Teresa was not possessed by the devil, exorcist confirms – Yeah, we were all worried about that.
- Also on the topic of creepy news items, The NY Times is reporting that that AOL/Time Warner (aka the evil corporate whore of Babylon) is trying to acquire AT&T’s Cable division!
- In honor of the upcoming NFL season, here’s a story on the President’s nuclear “football.”