- Micah Wright’s thoughts on the currents state of comics
- Jonah, the new Veggie Tales movie is now in theatres!!! — I am so looking forward to seeing this! I love VeggieTales!
- NY Times: Japanese masters get closer to the toilet nirvana
- Roger Ebert’s review of Office Space — a movie I saw recently on video. Very, very funny. I highly recommend it. (Also, it was filmed in Austin.)
- A list of movies filmed in Austin, TX (as of 2000) — a good list, but I wish they would update it. Lots of movies have been filmed there since, including Miss Congeniality (featuring the Dog & Duck Pub of Austin which played a pub in NYC) and Spy Kids 2 (I saw part of its filming at McKinney Falls State Park in SE Austin)