- From my posts of late you sure can tell I’m looking forward to Spring Break in Austin (planning to skip class Friday before break starts, so I’ll be rolling down there in 35 days (March 14th)! Woohoo!
- The Treaty Oak Project
- For sale on Ebay: Two Burial plots in Austin, TX
- Might Fine Productions/Les Ross – the maker of these world-famous bumper stickers:
- On Earth As It Is In Austin – On Earth As It Is In Luckenbach – Don’t Mess With Texas Women – Visualize 5lb Bass – What’s The Hurry? You’re Already In Austin – Gravity Has Always Been My Downfall – If Musicians were Rocket Scientists, We’d Be On Pluto By Now – Give Democracy a Chance, Vote! – Vote Republican, It’s Easier Than Thinking
- InTheGalleriesAustin.com – Looking at this, I think I might spend one of my afternoons in Austin going to galleries.
- Austin Chronicle: Culture Clash — How the arts are surviving hard times and why Austin needs them to
- Austin Chronicle: This Good Thing — Austin’s sharp-dressed ska men, the Stingers Also check out TheStingers.net as they have tons of free mp3s on their website. It is very good stuff: “first wave” ska with sweet harmonies and that grooving rhythm that makes you want to skank your brains out.