- First a few random Austin links…
- Food Not Bombs – Austin
- Green Corn Project of Austin, TX
These next few links are dedicated to the best Summer of my life, 2000 spent living in Hampton House in beautiful Austin, TX…the memory of what was and never will be again. What a summer that was, sitting on the roof in the mornings, napping in the park in the afternoon, and always listening to the freedom radio stations broadcasting their signals all across Austin. It was such a glorious time…
- Radio1Austin.com, formerly at 94.3 FM
- Archive.org: A saved version of the Free Radio Austin (formerly 97.1 FM) website (I thought this was lost forever. I love Archive.org!
- The Trailer Park Show: Photos from the FCC raids of Free Radio Austin
- Lastly here’s a story on what went down that summer/fall from the Austin Chronicle: The Death and Life of Free Radio — Austin Microradio Lived Fast and Died Young. Will the Movement Live to Broadcast Another Day?