I’ve fallen behind on posting lately, so here are a whole slew of links from the last few days…
First here are a few art links from Austin’s Shoal Creek Gallery:
- Jerry Ruthven is a painter of amazing Texas landscapes
- Nancy McGowan’s watercolors are amazing and reminicent of those of Audobon
From NY Times:
- Latest news from the NY Times on the crash in Rockaway, Queens, NY
- Study of disputed Florida ballots find justices did not cast the deciding vote
- Race strains a Mexican campaign
- Doctors worried as Americans get organs of Chinese inmates
- In the war on terrorism, a battle to shape public opinion
The Frontier Post from Peshawar Pakistan reports that Al-Qaeda nukes make have reached US shores (This story sounds like propaganda to me, but you never know.)
Foxnews reports that a NY Wildlife group is wanting to have hunting banned this fall, since it could be a terror threat. I think it is pathetic that a group would use fear like this to advance their mission.
Finally I came across America.blogspot.com. Very, vey strange.