- The history of the Second Amendment (thanks to Scott Hannan for this link)
- Yard Dog Art Gallery — an Austin, TX gallery that specializes in “folk art of the south”
- Sublime Stitching – hand embroidery from TExas
- Naughty Secretary Club includes music reviews of some of my favorite bands like Pedro the Lion, and an excellent guide to cool places to go in Austin.
- Smoking from all sides
- Confessions from a girl in love
- Well Bush has been claiming that he had a very limited association with Kenneth Lay, I remember a bunch of people having some concerns when the last president claimed “limited relations” with an intern. Of course the last president was screwing the intern, it looks to me like this president is screwing us.
- Guy Branum Fan Page A Page Devoted to Berkeley Quiz-Bowl’s Most Famous Character, and the famous collegiate columnist who was roughed up by secret service agents after writing a column after Chelsea Clinton.